Which items may not be taken to the events?
The following items may not be taken:
- Weapons of all kinds
- Other objects which could be used as throwing objects or used as weapons
- Travel suitcases, backpacks, bags (larger than DIN A4)
- Bulky objects, e.g. Transparent, flags, banners (larger than DIN A3), ladders, stools, chairs, crates, umbrellas, helmets
- Taking food and beverages along into the event halls is permittet under certain circumstances. PET-bottles with a maximum of 0,5 litres and dry food is allowed on the stadium ground. Visitors who are dependent on special needs regarding food are allowed to bring it, if they can submit a medical certificate or a disabled Identification card. Food for babys and toddlers are allowed as well.
- Laser pointer
- Fireworks and other pyrotechnic objects
- The carrying of medically necessary assistants (rollers) is allowed only in designated areas for safety reasons. Rollers can not be taken into the ranks. Escape and rescue routes must be kept clear.
How do admission controls take place?
After the ticket control at the entrance area all visitors will be examined in order to prevent prohibited articles. This will happen as a pat-down inspection and owing to circumstances with metal detectors.