Which items may not be taken to the events?
The following items may not be taken:
- Weapons of all kinds
- Other objects which could be used as throwing objects or used as weapons
- Travel suitcases, backpacks, bags (larger than DIN A4)
- Bulky objects, e.g. Transparent, flags, banners (larger than DIN A3), ladders, stools, chairs, crates, umbrellas, helmets
- It is prohibited to carry food and drinks. Exceptions apply to visitors who are obliged to bring food according to the illness on presentation of a medical certificate or a corresponding passport. Except is also the catering of baby-food.
- Laser pointer
- Fireworks and other pyrotechnic objects
- The carrying of medically necessary assistants (rollers) is allowed only in designated areas for safety reasons. Rollers can not be taken into the ranks. Escape and rescue routes must be kept clear.
How do admission controls take place?
After the ticket control at the entrance area all visitors will be examined in order to prevent prohibited articles. This will happen as a pat-down inspection and owing to circumstances with metal detectors.